Image from "T-Ray"
There is a lot I could say about today, but I will limit it to a few observations:
- I appreciated the fact that since another church was already baptizing when we arrived, that we waited for them to finish, yet celebrated along with them.
- I also appreciated the fact that many of this other church stayed to watch/support our baptisms.
- It was amazing that two weeks after 8 were baptized, 5 more wanted to.
- It was awfully hot for the last week in October (high 80s?)
- It was a privilege to help out.
- Pastor Tim is really rocking in Japanese these days.