Monday, November 06, 2006

Franklin Graham












photo courtesy e3missions

The Franklin Graham Festival was really, really cool.

If you have been to a Billy Graham Crusade it was quite similar in style, although it seemed to have a wider variety of music.

Many 100's went forward to receive Jesus -- Praise God!

I was feeling kind of bad: since we live about an hour away we were not able to be as involved as we would have liked. With my work schedule I was not able to assist with counseling or the choirs even. All I could do was invite a few English students.

But God does not ask us to do more than we are able to do. I was excited to find out that one of my students did go and became a Christian. And there were some others that we have been praying for, for a long time, they also made a decision to follow Jesus Christ.

So, it was a reminder to me that we just need to be faithful with what God gives us and to leave the miracles to Him.

1 comment:

B in Kyushu said...

That's great guys! Inviting people to stuff is one of my most favorite things to do! Just by inviting your student and getting saved, you helped cause all of heaven to rejoice! Isn't that cool?! Keep up the good work!