Today was a challenge.
For some people Saturday is a day of rest. A day of lazing about doing whatever you like. Or nothing, if you like. If this is you, you are blessed!
Our Saturdays are kind of hectic.
- We do some cleaning in the morning; things we cannot necessarily get to during the week (laundry, futons).
- We try to get to the library by 10:30 or 11:00 (sometimes there is storytime).
- In the afternoon Dan will teach 1 or 2 English classes at Starbucks.
- Then it's a quick dinner before Japanese Choir practice at 6:00.
- Finally a rush to clean up for Debe's English class (at our home) at 8:00.
On this particular day, Debe's class was cancelled, however, Dan was filling in for Andrew (Bible Study).
Since the schedule gets kind of tight we decided to do something that was, well, do-able.
A cup of hot chocolate at Starbucks it was!