Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, this Thanksgiving was a little different this year.
Both Debe and I worked. I usually am supposed to work, but take the day off.

I didn't this year because I took off two days last week when Emi had a bad cold.



So, we were not able to cook a turkey this year (the turkey on top is not ours).
But even if we had the time available we wouldn't be able to fit the turkey in our current oven.
Our last apartment had an American style oven (think: Big!).

So we ended up making Kalua Chicken in the crockpot.



Well, the party at church started at 4 and would last until 10 or 11.
As you can see, we packed the place out. I would guess there were probably 75 or 80 people there.

We came a little late (6:00) and left a little early (9:00), since we also work tomorrow. But it was a great night of food, folks and fun!

No comments: