Monday, January 21, 2008

New Directions

Last Sunday night was Trevor's turn to teach.

That is nothing new, I have been privileged to alternate weeks with him for a year now.

What is new, is that he is teaching all in Japanese!
(I was translating in English for him)

Photo from e3missions

Pastor Tim is doing the same on Sunday mornings.

I know that both Trevor and Tim have put a lot of effort into learning Japanese.

It is exciting to see these guys stepping out in this way.
It is also a challenge for the rest of us.

After all, this is Japan -- we need to get proficient in the local language.

I hope and pray that some day I will be able to do the same!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. --Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Tim, Ayu, Masaki & Tomoki said...

otsukare sama!!
you guys did cho-wonderful job desu yo!! i was soo blessed by you all to be faithful to what God has called you. yokatta yokatta...

...ayu